01 Dec Mushroom Swiss Beef Tamales
Posted at 16:40h in Tamale Bites
Mushroom Swiss Beef Tamales
- 4 Posada Beef Tamales, prepared according to package directions
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 lb. Portabella mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Onions, diced fine
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped garlic
- ¼ cup White wine
- ½ tsp. Fresh thyme leaves
- 1 cup Shredded Swiss cheese
- In a large sauté pan on medium heat, melt the butter and cook the mushrooms for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the onions and garlic, cook for two more minutes and deglaze with wine.
- Finish the mushrooms with thyme and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the warm Posada Beef Tamales on the plates and top each with a generous amount of mushrooms and Swiss cheese. Serve immediately