01 Dec Enchy Rice Bowl
Posted at 16:11h in Burritos
Enchy Rice Bowl
- 100 each Posada Butcher Boy Red Chili Burrito (1001001)
- 10 boxes Mexican Rice, prepared as instructed
- 1 gal. Enchilada Sauce, canned
- 6 lbs. Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 2 qts. Black Beans, canned
- 2 qts. Corn, canned
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare Mexican rice according to package directions. Combine rice with black beans and corn.
- Simmer enchilada sauce.
- Bake Posada Butcher Boy Red Chili Burritos according to package instructions.
- Serve 2 Posada Butcher Boy Red Chili Burritos over 4 oz. of rice, and covered with 2 ½ oz. of enchilada sauce.