01 Dec Chicken Taquito, Grits, and Egg Breakfast
Posted at 17:04h in Taquitos
Chicken Taquito, Grits, and Egg Breakfast
- 16 Posada Shredded Chicken Taquitos, prepared according to package directions
- 2 cups Milk
- ¾ cup Grits
- ½ cup Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 Jalapeño, roasted, skinned, seeded and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Pico de gallo
- In a medium sized pot, heat the milk to a boil and add in the grits, stirring frequently and lower the heat to cook for 10 minutes.
- Fold in the cheese and jalapeño, season with salt and pepper.
- Warm a nonstick pan, melt the butter and fry the eggs.
- To serve: spoon the grits on the plate and top with four Posada Shredded Chicken Taquitos, a fried egg and pico de gallo.