01 Dec Chicken and Cheese Waffle Sticks
Posted at 16:57h in Flautas
Chicken and Cheese Waffle Sticks
- 8 Posada Chicken and Cheese Flautas
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- ¼ cup Brown sugar
- 1 cup Sliced onion
- 1 cup Maple syrup
- 1 ½ cups Waffle Mix
- 1 ½ cups Water
- In a sauté pan, melt the butter and brown sugar and add the onions and slow cook for 15 minutes on low heat. Add the maple syrup and infuse on the heat for 10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Whisk the waffle mix with the water in a mixing bow.
- Skewer the Posada Chicken and Cheese Flautas on long bamboo sticks and dip in the waffle batter, completely coating the exterior and fry immediately for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove the skewers and plate with the onion maple syrup.