01 Dec Chicken and Cheese Flauta Jars
Posted at 16:54h in Flautas
Chicken and Cheese Flauta Jars
- Posada Chicken and Cheese Flautas, prepared according to package directions, cut in half
- 1 cup Shredded jicama
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 ½ cups English cucumber, sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 cup Shredded carrots
- 2 Tbsp. Hot sauce
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- Mix the shredded jicama with the lime juice and fill four mason jars equally.
- Mix the cucumber with the sugar and place on top of the jicama in the jars.
- Top the layers with the carrots.
- Mix the hot sauce and mayonnaise and dollop onto each serving.
- Place two halves of a just cooked Posada Chicken and Cheese Flauta and serve.