01 Dec Burrito Ensalada
Posted at 16:06h in Burritos
- 100 Butcher Boy Beef & Bean Red Chile Burrito (1000001)
- 1 ½ qts. Southwest Salad Dressing
- 3 lbs. Black Beans, prepared
- 3 Hearts of Romaine, shredded
- 3 lbs. Pico De Gallo
- 2 ½ lbs. Mexican Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F; bake Butcher Boy Beef & Bean Red Chile Burrito according to package directions.
- Combine black beans, pico de gallo, and shredded romaine.
- Serve 2 Butcher Boy Beef & Bean Red Chile Burrito with 3 oz. of salad on top; drizzled with dressing, and a 1oz. sprinkle of cheese.