01 Dec Breakfast Chicken Chilaquiles
Posted at 16:50h in Nacho Bites
Breakfast Chicken Chilaquiles
- 24 Posada Chicken Nacho Bites, prepared according to package directions
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 4 Eggs
- 2 cups Red enchilada sauce, warmed
- 1/4 cup Chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup Crumbled queso fresco
- In a large nonstick pan, warm the oil and fry the eggs sunny side up.
- Serve six Posada Chicken Nacho Bites per plate and cover in ½ cup of enchilada sauce.
- Top each plate with an egg, cilantro and cheese. Serve immediately.