As always, you can count on Posada to live up to our industry-wide reputation for outstanding quality.
The Posada Premium Brand is known for quality ingredients, such as:
In addition, customers will find a perfect balance of fillings in burritos and chimichangas, with a 50/50 filling-to-tortilla ratio. In our enchiladas, we feature a generous, hearty 60/40 filling-to-tortilla ratio for a satisfying meal. Our mini-appetizers, chimichangas and flautas are fried in 100% vegetable oil.
With all of these high-quality features,Posada completes our customers’ needs by making everything easy to prepare—just heat and serve, saving labor!
12 Posada Spinach & Cheese Enchiladas (#5900365), frozen
3 cups Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 Chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
1 cup Diced roasted red bell peppers
1/2 cup Diced sweet onion
1/3 cup Tomato sauce
1/4 cup Slivered almonds
1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp. Minced garlic
1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
1/4 tsp. Ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a casserole dish.
2. In sauté pan, warm oil over low heat. Add onion and garlic; cook for 2 minutes (do not brown).
3. Process contents of sauté pan, roasted peppers, tomato sauce, chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, almonds, salt and pepper until smooth.
4. Return sauce to sauté pan.
5. Place enchiladas in casserole dish; top with sauce and cheese. Cover tightly with foil and bake 35-40 minutes in convection oven (40-45 minutes in conventional oven) or until temperature reaches 165°F.
4 Posada Antojitos® Pork Tamale Bites (#1790065), prepared according to directions
1 cup Refried beans, warmed
1 cup Guacamole
1/2 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup Salsa
1. In shooter glasses, layer refried beans, guacamole, cheese, and salsa.
2. Top with Tamale Bites. Repeat procedure until all shooters are complete.
12 Chicken & Cheese Flautas (#4157965), prepared according to package directions
1/2 cup Onion, chopped
1 Tomato, finely chopped
1 Jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
6 Slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
1/2 cup Canned tomato sauce
1/2 cup Sour cream
1/2 cup Guacamole
1. Sauté the onions, tomato and pepper in the pan with olive oil until the onion is soft, about 3 minutes.
2. Put the cooked bacon into the pan and then stir in the tomato sauce. Cook, stirring constantly, until heated through.
3. Serve with Chicken & Cheese Flautas and sides of sour cream and guacamole (optional).